NFL Number Fire | Bonehead Picks
NFL Number Fire
- 5 Players Whose Fantasy Football Stock Has Risen Since Free Agency Started March 24, 2017
Since the start of the NFL’s free agency period, which players have seen their fantasy football potential rise the most? …
- Fantasy Football: How Valuable Can Jack Doyle Be in 2017? March 24, 2017
Doyle is now the starting tight end for the Colts. What does this mean for fantasy owners?
- NFL Free Agency: Why the Packers Invested Heavily at Tight End March 24, 2017
The Packers inked both Martellus Bennett and Lance Kendricks this offseason, doubling down on tight end upgrades.
- The NFL's Most and Least Cost-Effective Wide Receivers of 2016 March 22, 2017
Which squads got strong seasons from inexpensive wide receivers, and did the players with huge cap hits pay off?
- The 10 Worst Starting Running Backs From the 2016 NFL Season March 22, 2017
Based on numberFire’s Rushing Success Rate metric, these are last season’s worst-performing starting running backs. …
- 5 Players Whose Fantasy Football Stock Took a Hit Since Free Agency Started March 21, 2017
Since the start of the NFL’s free agency period, which players have seen their fantasy football hopes dwindle most? …
- Signing Knile Davis Makes Sense for the Pittsburgh Steelers March 21, 2017
His lack of success as a running back leaves a void behind Le’Veon Bell, but he could certainly help the Steelers’ special teams unit. …
- Rex Burkhead Is a Sneaky and Important Signing for the Patriots March 20, 2017
Burkhead doesn’t have a household name, but his fit with the Patriots couldn’t be more obvious.
- The Browns Are Making the Right Moves in Free Agency March 17, 2017
By signing Kevin Zeitler and J.C. Tretter, the Cleveland Browns have solidified a top-tier offensive line.
- Latavius Murray Doesn't Add Much to the Minnesota Vikings March 16, 2017
The Minnesota Vikings have signed Latavius Murray to a three-year deal. Can he help fix the league’s worst rushing offense from 2016? …