NFL Number Fire | Bonehead Picks
NFL Number Fire
- Re-Drafting the Wide Receivers From the 2010 NFL Draft Using Advanced Analytics April 26, 2017
Has Antonio Brown made his way to the top?
- What Is Marshawn Lynch's Fantasy Football Outlook in the Oakland Raiders' Offense? April 26, 2017
Lynch is joining the Raiders’ efficient offense. Can he be a viable fantasy player in 2017?
- Re-Drafting the Wide Receivers From the 2014 NFL Draft Using Advanced Analytics April 26, 2017
In a loaded draft for wideouts, who will lay claim to the title of best pass-catcher in the class?
- Re-Drafting the Running Backs From the 2005 NFL Draft Using Advanced Analytics April 26, 2017
With his outstanding production and longevity, how far would Frank Gore climb?
- Re-Drafting the Running Backs From the 2008 NFL Draft Using Advanced Analytics April 26, 2017
Would Darren McFadden still be the first rusher off the board?
- Re-Drafting the Quarterbacks From the 2004 NFL Draft Using Advanced Analytics April 25, 2017
Knowing what we know now, how would things play out today?
- With Adrian Peterson in New Orleans, Mark Ingram Could Become a Big Fantasy Football Value April 25, 2017
Adrian Peterson is now a New Orleans Saint, but we shouldn’t overreact to what it means for Mark Ingram’s fantasy football outlook. …
- 2017 NFL Mock Draft: Final Four-Round Predictions April 25, 2017
In the final countdown to the 2017 NFL Draft, we examine the best possible landing spots one last time.
- The Late-Round Podcast: Rejecting Best Player Available April 25, 2017
You’ll undoubtedly hear the phrase ‘best player available’ when watching the NFL Draft on Thursday. The idea, though, is incredibly flawed. …
- Ranking Each NFL Team's 2017 Schedule From Toughest to Easiest April 21, 2017
The NFL schedule was released on Thursday. What’s it tell us about certain teams in 2017?